Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

Long Time, No Post....

Well, Anxiety reared it's ugly head again this month, very much unexpectedly. It seems when things start going really well I get more and more anxious. I fear everything that comes along with being successful. This line from the song Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls says it so well for me.

"I just don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand."

 It's hard to show yourself to people when you're body reacts to the fear before your mind even registers its' presence, and you just wind up sick. I've just been able to eat and keep down solid food for the first time since the 6th, so I'm still not a hundred percent yet, but I'm on my way.

In the meantime, I would like to extend the sincerest of apologies possible to everyone that I didn't come through for over the last week and a half. I failed to promote your companies to their fullest potential, and I failed to post a few posts that I had agreed to. I appreciate your patience and your understanding as I catchup on things, and continue to recover. I won't ever be able to predict when I'll get sick, but I can always guarantee you my honesty in getting back up and running normally as quick as possible.

My readers, Thank you all for your continued support! It has helped more than you can ever know :)

Please, if you've attempted to contact me since the 5th of July, I will be getting back to you as soon as possible.

I'm hoping everyone is having a fun and safe summer with their friends and families!

No comments:

Post a Comment